Yesterday afternoon Justin called and asked me if he could take his two girls to Disneyland after work. I was REALLY excited because Justin normally does not like to go there. So after he got home from work we packed up our bag of goodies and off we went. We knew it was going to be our last time going before our passes get blocked out for the summer, which is fine by me because of the heat and the crowds, so we wanted to make the best of it. It was really crowded so all we really did was the carousel ( Laney's absolute favorite, She cries when it's time to get off ) and Dumbo. We enjoyed walking around Main street and People watching. I don't know what it is about that but I love to do it. Especially at Disneyland, there are so many different people there. As we were driving away the firework show was going on and Laney was covering her ears in her car seat as if the noise was very much disturbing her. We'll see how 4th of July goes this year! Anyway, we had a really nice evening spent as a family. These are times that I really try to soak up because there are not too many right now with both of our work schedules. Here are a few moments we captured throughout our night!

Here are Justin and Laney getting in line for Dumbo. She is so excited for this ride. She talked in her adorable "Laney language" the whole time we waited.

Mama and Laney in our Dumbo patiently waiting for the ride to start.

I love this picture. I took this while the ride was going. They are having so much fun!

Laney got the prettiest horse on the carousel. She kept looking and pointing at all the pretty bells on her horse. She just loves the magic that the carousel brings!
2 comments:
I loved this post!!!
I love the picture of you and Laney.
That picture of you and Laney is so cute Lindsey! We loved it! She is such a pretty baby!
Post a Comment