CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our girly girl

So it has started already. My 14 month old Laney bug has become quite the girly girl. Today she was playing upstairs with Justin when he got home from work and the next thing I know I see Miss Laney walk into the kitchen in this get up that Justin swears she picked out all on her own. He said she put it all on herself too. So funny! Any chance she gets now she has on a dress up necklace and is caring some kind of purse. I love it!!!!

3 comments:

Dee said...

That is so sweet! Love it!

Kimmy said...

AWW! She is just too adorable! I remember those days Lindsey. Cherish these moments always! The girls loved seeing Laney and were laughing at the cute picture!

Erica said...

You have such an adorable daughter! You captured a perfect moment, if it were me, I would have ran for the camera and before you know it, it's too late. The hats off and shes on to the next thing.