A visit to the local pumpkin patch...
![]() |
| The girls loved these mini sized pumpkins |
![]() |
| I can still here Ellie saying "what's this?" Her famous words she always says. |
![]() |
| There was another picture of our little family where Elles was actually smiling at the camera, but I thought this one captured how little miss Ellie normally is... Yelling |
![]() |
| Best of friends |
![]() |
| some sister time |
![]() |
| Love these guys |
![]() |
| Me and my beautiful girls... I love them so much |
![]() |
| Actually snuck in a shot of the mommies |
![]() |
| I truly love this time of year! It inspires me to make more time for friends, family and fun activities! Happy Fall!!!! |












4 comments:
It's like Christmas in October getting a flood & harper family update!! Keep them coming! You guys got some awesome photos!
Ahh you got great pictures! Glad you got one of you and I.You should frame Your family pic in one of the cute Halloween frames target has right now. Ellie looks so happy, she loved all the pumpkins. Really glad we were able to go together, Thanks Justin for pumpkin patching on your birthday. Love you guys!
So cute! Love the pumpkin patch pictures!
How fun!! The girls are getting so big, they are too cute. Miss you and the family :)
Post a Comment