My little baby Ellie is 9 months old already! I figured I could get you all caught up on her milestones so far. Her biggest thing is that she is crawling everywhere and fast! She loves to pull herself up and play with shoes. Laney can get this girl doing the best belly laugh you've ever heard. She can say dada and dodo (that's doggie) and claps her hands and waives hello or goodbye. She is the loudest little thing you have ever heard in your life. She has this screech she does when happy or mad. I know you all know which one I'm talking about! She is such a sweet girl and we just love her to pieces! I can't wait to see what she will be up to next...
This is what I walk into when my Ellie bell wakes up... she is all smiles

Her first time on Daddy's dirt bike. Can you tell she loved it or what?!

Breakfast time!

Her first visit to Disneyland.
5 comments:
Ellie cracks me up! She is a little spit fire! So much like Justin! I think she will be a little dare devil. A little dare devil with a beautiful face! Watch out boys!
She is such a doll :)
She is the cutest and loudest little girl ever! I love her smiling in her crib, so sweet.
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
I love that little girl so much! She is such a gorgeous baby and so her own person!
Post a Comment