Thank you to all of you who frequently visit my Blog. I am a 29 year old Wife, Mommy, Hairstylist, Friend, Daughter, and Sister. I love to cook, eat, read, create, laugh, and love. I hope you enjoy following us on our adventures. Happy reading!
Laney is our funny girl who LOVES to dress up, dance and play outside. She is the best big sister and loves to hold Ellie.
Ellie Jean
Ellie is our smiley baby. She makes her presnce known with her giggles and squeals. She loves to watch and play with her big sister and is anxious to start moving!
9 comments:
it makes her look so grown up! she is such a girlie girl! i love it!
and i'm loving the new blog look linds!
Thanks Meg, I like the new look too. It was a pain in the butt though!
I love her hair cut! She looks so cute!
Did you just do that, cause when I saw her, her hair wasn't like this, its adorable, and she looks SO grown up with that hair cute.
No this is the same cut Erica. I just round brushed it at the salon after we cut it. SHe doesn't really let me style it like this everyday.
oh well its adorable and you can style it different ways!
She is too cute! Such a big girl! I like the new blog look :)
OH MY GOSH Lindsey you had the same hair cut when you were little! How cuuuuuute! This is the cutest picture! She's SO HAPPY! I love it!
I LOVE Laney's new hair cut. What a doll!!!
Post a Comment