CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A warm winter day

Southern California is having a winter heat wave! It was 86 degrees yesterday and I knew the perfect way to enjoy the weather. We went and got a Thrifty's ice cream cone. I hadn't had one in a few years and had the hardest time picking what flavor I wanted. I ended up with half mint chocolate chip and coconut pineapple. Laney had rainbow sherbet and by the looks of these pictures loved every last bite!

8 comments:

Megan said...

seriously linds...laney looks older just from Saturday. how the heck does that happen??? she is just more and more gorgeous every time i see her! what a fun way to enjoy the heat wave!

Brooke said...

This weather is crazy. I have no summer clothes for Hudson because he has grown out of all his summer clothes from last year, but do I really want to go and buy new things that may not fit him this summer...

So glad Laney got to come to Reese's party. So is so cute!!

lindseyflood said...

I know Brooke, it's so hard to know if you should spend money on clothes when the weather might change again next week! I would just by them big if you do to make sure they will fit.

lindseyflood said...

Thanks for having her Brooke. I wish I could have been there. I realized last minute that the wedding was the same day and the same time! Such a bummer!

Erica said...

My favorite flavor from thrifty is Chocolate malted crunch with coconut, yummy. Laney Bug looks SOOO HAPPY- Julia this week has worn her Crocs from last summer and her salt water sandals because it has been so hot, im just so excited they still fit her.

Kimmy said...

I love these pictures of laney bug!

Jonica McGinn said...

Oh my gosh, she's getting so big. She's a little girl now. I think she's starting to look more like you Linds. She's beautiful!

I remember that weekend. We spent most of our time outside that weekend too. We are so spoiled here in CA.

Anonymous said...

Thrifty ice cream! I remember when we could get all you kids a cone for 25 cents each!