CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter Mornings...

So I'm back from almost two months of non-blogging and feel out of the loop! I'm really going to try hard to keep updated through the Holidays. I chose this picture to start back with because it just makes me laugh. So maybe whoever reads this will get a chuckle too! We had just gotten back from a morning walk with the dogs and Laney was being a little ham for the camera. She was saying "lamb" in this picture because she had her lamb hat on.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

lol, she is really getting funny!

Dee said...

That is SO funny! She's so half you and half Justin! Glad you're back!

Megan said...

welcome back! my mom calls me lamb! :) Laney is becoming such a big girl. i couldn't believe how much bigger she was when we went to lunch! So excited for Saturday!

Megan said...

oh & i love the new holiday background!

Kimmy said...

She is totally posing with attitude! lol Laney loves the camera. I have so many pictures of her on my phone....she was posing for me and I would take the picture...then she would look at it and shake her head in disapproval and I would wait for her to pose then take another one! She is so funny! I love her little hat!

Jackie said...

Laney is such a doll!