CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Waters come to California

Last week we were lucky enough to have Justin's sister Joanie and her sons Sean and Andrew come to visit for 10 days from North Carolina. There time with us was spent by going to the pool, Disneyland, Wicked, New port beach, and lot's of dinners. We were really excited for them to come because we had not met Andrew yet, who is 18 months old, and they had not met Laney either. It was so much fun watching Laney and Andrew play together. I think they really enjoyed having each other around , as you can see here in the pictures!
Laney, Me, Annie, Joanie, and Andrew hanging out at Br and Rachel's pool.
Justin and Joanie with the babies
This was so funny! Justin was putting Laney on the boogie board and giving her rides like she was on a jet ski. She had us all laughing because of how hard she was laughing!
Laney in floaties for the first time. She was a little wobbly but we were right next to her the whole time.
Justin and I babysat Sean and Andrew while the rest of the family went to go see wicked. Here is a picture Justin got while the kids waited for dinner.
Sean dancing with Moto
We went to New port beach for Cheri's birthday. The kids went on a merry go round and we ate pizza and enjoyed the beautiful cool beach weather.
Laney and Andrew talking to each other in anticipation for the merry go round to start.
Just a cute picture taken during lunch.
This was their last night here in town. Cheri and Randy cooked a yummy dinner and we enjoyed the evening air and watched Laney bug and Andrew play in the water table.
We had fun while you were here!!!

9 comments:

Megan said...

i am a total blog stalker! i so look forward to seeing new pictures of laney. she changes so much and so fast...and she gets more and more gorgeous with everyday.

XO!!

Kimmy said...

That is the funniest picture of laney in the pool riding on her little mini boogie board! lol I LMAO! That was nice that you had such a long visit with them!

lindseyflood said...

What does LMAO mean?!

Erica said...

P.S. I love the one you got on the Merry GO Round, they look so cute

Dee said...

I love that picture of Laney boogie-boarding! I can see on her face how much she loved it!
Cute hat!
Newport...hate those dang pigeons. I can even see them in the picture!

Jennifer said...

Hi Lindsey,
those were cute pictures. The jumping place is in Corona off the 91 at Mckinley. On Tuesdays and fridays they have open play from 10am to 1pm and also on Thursday nights from 5pm -9pm. its 8 bucks and a lot of fun!

Jackie said...

I love the pictures of them playing with the water table. Does Laney love it? I should get one for my kids!

lindseyflood said...

Yes Laney loves the water table! Megan bought it for her a couple of weeks ago and she always wants to go outside and play with it. You should get one for your girls. It's meant to be half sand and half water, but for summer the water is great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds! Thank you so much for making us a part of your blog page!! The pictures are so cute! I loved seeing the kids together! We really miss you guys so much!!! We had the best time and thank you for making it very special for us! We love and miss you, Justin and Laney Bug so much! Talk to you soon!