Summer here has come very quickly and very hot!!! We have been trying to do anything we can to stay cool. So a couple of nights ago we went over to Paul and Erica's neighborhood pool and went swimming and BBQ'd the best dinner. We went to Trader Joe's earlier that day, which by the way is my favorite grocery store, and got food for dinner that night. We made Ahi tuna steaks with corn on the cobb and a Mozzarella, tomato, basil and cucumber salad. It was soooo good. Erica and I were laughing because we kept savoring every last bite there was! We then went swiming in the kiddie pool they have there. And by the way, my daughter is not afraid of the water in the least bit. She kept on walking right into the pool as if she could just walk on the water. We had to watch her like a hawk! Justin had a really fun time playing and splashing in the pool. I know he just loves that Laney can play and interact with him now.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a cute family! I enjoyed reading your posts even though I was there with you and I knew the story allready. Well have to not hang out as much so I can be like so suprised to see what you post! eah right, I dont rally mean that.
You and Justin look cute but Laney looks a little distracted. lol Poor thing....she couldn't smile in that picture because she looked so cold. Well you guys looked like you had a lot of fun!
The perfect summer night! Just what I need about now!
Laney is making a Hannah face in that picture! I could see it.
Post a Comment