CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

For Father's day Justin decided that he wanted to do a bike ride with Randy and his sister down to the beach. So Laney, Cheri and I met them in Huntington Beach for breakfast on Main street at the Sugar Shack. It was so yummy!! After breakfast we took the dogs to dog beach and let them run and swim for a while. They had the best time. After the beach we drove home and enjoyed a beautiful evening in the backyard with my family and Justin's. It was the perfect ending to a fun day at the beach. Back at home Justin and Laney share a Father's Day kiss! Drawing on the sidewalk has become one of Laney's favorite things to do while playing outside. We just have to watch her though because she loves to put it in her mouth for some reason!?

2 comments:

Dee said...

Her DRESS! SO Cute. Justin shaved his head for summer huh? Looks cool!
I LOVE Laney's face in the one on top of the slide, anticipating the ride down! I like that you both had pink on in those beach pics. Perfect. You planned that didn't you. :)

lindseyflood said...

Yeah I totally did!!! I knew we were going to be taking pictures for father's day and wanted them to be cute!