CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Park day

11 comments:

Dee said...

SO CUTE! I love it! I wished I was there with her. :( We have to come back soon! She is changing fast! I love that you are blogging new stuff for me to see every day! Keep it up! I really enjoy it. Did you know that you can have your blog pages printed into a book? It's such a great way to journal and share all at the same time, this blogging stuff. I JUST love it!!!

lindseyflood said...

Jennifer just told me you could do that. Where do you get it done? Have you seen `one printed out? I have become a little obsessed as Justin would say, but now that I know how to do it, it doesn't take as much of my time.

Dee said...

You're starting to slack off!
:) Just kidding. But I do actually want to see an update.

Dee said...

Come on Lindsey! Do another post! And get Erika on here! :)

lindseyflood said...

I just got Erica to start a blog. I'll send her link to you.

Dee said...

YES, send it!!!

Dee said...

Try to get Meagan to do one too! She would be funny.

Erica said...

You girls are funny, this is so fun to read eachothers comments, I almost feel like im being nosie!

Dee said...

Hee hee! I love the send future comments option, so you get emailed every time anyone leaves a comment on a certain blog post! Blogging is nosy business! Hee hee
I love it!

lindseyflood said...

Hey deann ... what is the send future comments option? How do I do it?

lindseyflood said...

Okay I think I figured it out never mind.